Re: [Yuricon] That old TaTu Movie

  • Polarisreborn13@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2005
      i know! what happened to them?!
    • secondontheleft
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2005
        Oddly enough, I was thinking about this proposed anime just recently
        myself. I was using the teaser as a means to torment my main anime
        watching coconspirator and we decided that it looked bad enough to be
        funny.

        My research showed basically what you've already said. tATu's career
        seems to have ended and plans have been abandoned. It's too bad in a
        way, but hardly shocking. I was looking forward to mocking the anime
        though.

        I you're all lucky it'll make me more likely to forget to make that
        Malchick Gay/Sailor Moon AMV when I get 'round to trying my hand at it
        again (I'm predicting this will occur early in 2008).

        Peace,
        Birdie
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2005
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "secondontheleft" <firebird1919@c...>
          wrote:

          > Oddly enough, I was thinking about this proposed anime just recently
          > myself.

          Me too. Which is really weird. :-)

          t.A.T.u. Paragate still has a website - but hasn't been updated since
          last winter. For what its worth:
          http://www.tatu-paragate.jp/index.html

          I think we can say its dead in the water. :-)