Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 1346

  • Claude Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2005
      I haven't seen a lot of the new stuff that I've liked
      except
      for Maria-Sama and Kannazuki. This month I want to pick up
      Koko wa Greenwood, a short OVA series that was quite
      different from the standard magical girl/giant robot
      material out there.

      Claude Smith

      =====
      tamago no kara o yabureneba hinatori wa umarezu ni shin de yuku. warewa ga hina da. tamago wa sekai da. sekai no kara (o yaburaneba warera wa umarezu ni shin de yuku. sekai no kara o hakai se yo. sekai o kakumei suru tame ni! http://www.thejakeexperience.net