Re: [Yuricon] More Marimite from Lililicious!

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
      On Jan 2, 2005, at 6:15 PM, atheniag wrote:

      > The lovely ladies (and gentlemen) of Lililicious bring you Chapter 6
      > of the first volume of the Maria-sama ga Miteru manga.
      >
      > http://www.hactar.net/lily/
      >
      > (They also released a new Yuri Tengoku story that was quite decent
      > just before New Year's, "Bound By A Red String."
      >
      > Don't forget to thank the folks at Lili for their wonderful
      > translation work and for making yuri more accessible to us!

      I resolve this year to actually thank the people who brought us all the
      wonderful yuri and yuri subtext we've seen and read this past year. So
      a general thanks to all fansubbers and scanlators, the N.A. licensing
      companies, and the Japanese mangaka and studios that produce them.

      A special thanks to all the hardworking people at Lillilicious whose
      mission in life happens to coincide very nicely with most of my
      interests.;) May you have a prosperous and prolific 2005.

      Another special thanks to Erica, Shawn, Alan, Chris, Shane and all the
      other fanfiction writers out there whose work I've enjoyed this year
      and in years past. I look forward to greedily consuming your next
      works. ;)

      And a really special thanks to all staff and members of Yuricon who
      I've met and spoken with, both in real life and on the list, some of
      whom I'm very proud to call my friends. This list really does have the
      coolest bunch of people on the web. Ever.

      Thank you all, Happy New Year and here's to a wonderful 2005.

      -==-
      Serge
      http://ximatl.blogspot.com