More Marimite from Lililicious!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
      The lovely ladies (and gentlemen) of Lililicious bring you Chapter 6
      of the first volume of the Maria-sama ga Miteru manga.

      http://www.hactar.net/lily/

      (They also released a new Yuri Tengoku story that was quite decent
      just before New Year's, "Bound By A Red String."

      Don't forget to thank the folks at Lili for their wonderful
      translation work and for making yuri more accessible to us!

    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
        On Jan 2, 2005, at 6:15 PM, atheniag wrote:

        > The lovely ladies (and gentlemen) of Lililicious bring you Chapter 6
        > of the first volume of the Maria-sama ga Miteru manga.
        >
        > http://www.hactar.net/lily/
        >
        > (They also released a new Yuri Tengoku story that was quite decent
        > just before New Year's, "Bound By A Red String."
        >
        > Don't forget to thank the folks at Lili for their wonderful
        > translation work and for making yuri more accessible to us!

        I resolve this year to actually thank the people who brought us all the
        wonderful yuri and yuri subtext we've seen and read this past year. So
        a general thanks to all fansubbers and scanlators, the N.A. licensing
        companies, and the Japanese mangaka and studios that produce them.

        A special thanks to all the hardworking people at Lillilicious whose
        mission in life happens to coincide very nicely with most of my
        interests.;) May you have a prosperous and prolific 2005.

        Another special thanks to Erica, Shawn, Alan, Chris, Shane and all the
        other fanfiction writers out there whose work I've enjoyed this year
        and in years past. I look forward to greedily consuming your next
        works. ;)

        And a really special thanks to all staff and members of Yuricon who
        I've met and spoken with, both in real life and on the list, some of
        whom I'm very proud to call my friends. This list really does have the
        coolest bunch of people on the web. Ever.

        Thank you all, Happy New Year and here's to a wonderful 2005.

        -==-
        Serge
        http://ximatl.blogspot.com