SnB Fanfic Page is back up and running!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      Hi all -

      Somehwere along the line during the conversion over to the new
      website, the page of Yuriko fanfiction went down in a flaming mess.

      I've been digging through the embers and have managed to get all the
      stories back up (and a few new ones that never got up in the first
      place...) although they are not yet all completely reformatted
      correctly. Some very excellent authors have given us SnB Fanfic, and
      it was a lot of fun to re-read these as I worked on them. :-)

      I invite you all to enjoy these stories and don't forget to let the
      authors know that you did! The SnB Fanfic page is located at:
      http://www.yuricon.org/snb/snbfanfic.html

      And, for all you writers on the list, let these get your juices
      flowing, because the next Yuricon contest will be another fiction
      contest!

      This time, the theme will be Yuriko's best/worst/funniest/strangest
      job ever. Enjoy the fanfics and start thinking now about what you our
      beloved pop idol mascot might have to do for a living. (No really
      gross or pornographic stuff, though, 'kay?) Look for that coming late
      winter/early spring 2005.

      Anyway, enjoy!