Re: As if there wasn't enough El-Oh-El in MariMite fanworks.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@i...> wrote:

      > And now, right out of the blue, two MgM images that made Laugh Out
      > Loud so much I left spit all over the monitor:
      >
      > http://punistation.fuyucorp.biz/puni/Yuri/Maria/MGM-Warning.gif
      >

      > http://punistation.fuyucorp.biz/puni/Yuri/Maria/MGM-Familyphoto.jpg
      >

      > I don't know who that last artist is, but I'm seeing his works all
      > over the place, and I want it all! ^_^

      I don't know about the first, but the second one looks like UGO, the
      folks who do "The Book of Maria-sama" X.x. I love that image of Yumi..
      .there's something so utterly hysterical about her that way.

      I was reading a Marimite doujinshi the other day and found a one-page
      short I really liked.

      Sachiko is correcting some first-year who goes all googly eyed and
      melty at her. The first year says, "Yes, thank you, Sachiko-san!" at
      which a fist comes flying out of nowhere and bloodies her up. In the
      background is a black aura-ed Yumi who just says, "-sama, OK?" and the
      first-year repeats, "OK."

      Everytime I even think of that, "-sama, OK?" I start to laugh. :-)

      If I can find it on my hard drive tongight, I'll send it along so you
      can all enjoy it. :-)