Re: A question

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Nicole" <kittyritz12@y...> wrote:

      > I'd like to ask about the "Yuri Monogatari Graphic Novel Vol. 02".
      > What is it? Is it a black and white comic? Is it mainly text with a
      > couple of comic-like pictures? Or purely story text? Is it in
      > english? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

      Hello -

      "Yuri Monogatari 2" is an English-language anthology of seven original
      yuri comics, by nine different authors and artists from five different
      countries. Each comic is a complete story, there are no text stories
      at all. Yes, it is black & white, no color pages as of yet. 144 pages
      long.

      I've done a very quick overview of the stories in the anthology here:
      http://okazu.blogspot.com/2004/08/yuri-monogatari-2.html

      You can now find "YM2" listed for sale on the Anime Castle, Planet
      Anime and Animenation websites and, of course, the Yuricon Shop (http:
      //www.yuricon.org/shop/).

      If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me at
      anilesbocon01@... and I'll do my best to answer your
      questions!