Re: [Yuricon] Re: Time to welcome our new members!

  • Ran Anxiang
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 25, 2004
      Hmm, I was originally beaten over the head with the Yuri stick by Utena, despite the fact that Sailor Moon was one of my first anime.  I never really thought much about the yuri behind SM S, although I about died laughing when they came out with the "cousins" thing for the sub.

      Ran Anxiang
      ~Utena: The Movie, blatantly yuri, incredibly hilarious.  Only Japan would revolutionize the world by car...