Re: [Yuricon] The shameless self-promotion thread!

  • kanariya
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2004
      I guess I might as well hop on the bandwagon. ^_^

      I'm ElsewhereCW, and I write mostly yaoi and yuri with the occasional
      het story. ;P Most of my recent work is for the Sailor Moon fandom,
      usually centering around the Starlights.

      My website isn't ready yet, but I do have a blog at
      http://elsewherecw.livejournal.com

      Not too long ago I posted links to a couple of sets of yuri drabbles:

      http://www.livejournal.com/users/elsewherecw/31077.html

      http://www.livejournal.com/users/elsewherecw/31925.html

      More recently, I wrote another set of yuri drabbles, available here:

      http://www.livejournal.com/users/elsewherecw/38393.html

      This set includes the following fandoms: R.O.D., Inuyasha, Sailor
      Moon, Wolf's Rain, Fruits Basket, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy IX,
      Final Fantasy X-2, Evangelion, Utena, and Ikkitousen. ^_^

      And I started work on an 'advent calendar' of holiday-themed fics. It
      was supposed to be one short fic per day leading up to Christmas, but
      I'm hopelessly behind. ^^;;; Of the eight that I did finish, six were
      yuri stories (the other two shounen-ai). If anyone's interested, you
      can find those here:

      http://www.livejournal.com/users/elsewherecw/62479.html

      Fandoms represented so far in the Advent Calendar are Evangelion,
      Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon, Kingdom Hearts, Bakuretsu Tenshi, R.O.D.,
      Shaman King, and Yami no Matsuei. Future planned advent calendar
      stories will include Card Captor Sakura, Chrono Trigger, CLAMP Gakuen
      Tanteidan, Demon Diary, Gundam Wing, Ikkitousen, Inuyasha, FAKE, Final
      Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy IX, Fullmetal Alchemist,
      Fushigi Yuugi, Love Hina, Tenshi na Konamaiki, Utena, and Vandread.
      Many of them will focus on yuri couples. ^_^

      You can also find some of my BSSM yuri work here:

      http://www.haven.org/~kanariya/elsewherecw/BSSM_Fics.html

      CW

      elsewherecw@...
      AIM: ElsewhereCW