Marimite season 3?

  • Niki
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
      (uhm, hi, lurker peeking out because it's one of those
      ohmigoshwhyaren'tpeopletalkingaboutthisc'monc'mon things)
      so I saw this...
      http://www1.odn.ne.jp/~cam84600/Mkanamite11.htm
      Is it real, is it fake, is it too soon to know, is it probable? Just a
      few of my many, sadly unanswered thoughts. Hope there are some out
      there who might be able to provide a few answers~

      -Elae
    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
        On Dec 14, 2004, at 7:58 PM, Niki wrote:

        > (uhm, hi, lurker peeking out because it's one of those
        > ohmigoshwhyaren'tpeopletalkingaboutthisc'monc'mon things)
        > so I saw this...
        > http://www1.odn.ne.jp/~cam84600/Mkanamite11.htm
        > Is it real, is it fake, is it too soon to know, is it probable? Just a
        > few of my many, sadly unanswered thoughts. Hope there are some out
        > there who might be able to provide a few answers~

        Yeah, this popped up on a few image boards and AnimeSuki. As far as I
        can tell, it's a fan's rendition of what Kanako would look like, were
        they to make a 3rd season. Which they don't seem to be doing at this
        point, from what I understand. So, enjoy it for what it is, but it's
        not a harbinger of things to come.

        -==-
        Serge
        http://ximatl.blogspot.com
      • Resop
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
          --- Niki <reignofstars@...> wrote:

          > (uhm, hi, lurker peeking out because it's one of those
          > ohmigoshwhyaren'tpeopletalkingaboutthisc'monc'mon things)
          > so I saw this...
          > http://www1.odn.ne.jp/~cam84600/Mkanamite11.htm
          > Is it real, is it fake, is it too soon to know, is it probable? Just a
          > few of my many, sadly unanswered thoughts. Hope there are some out
          > there who might be able to provide a few answers~
          >
          > -Elae

          Running the page through Altavista's Babblefish yeilded:

          "TV animation Mary seeing, <japanese character> " 3nd season! ?

          Hosokawa Kanako setting picture release! ?

          As for details on description below! !

          It is not completed... it made.

          So it is 3nd season large desire truly!

          The <musicial note> which true proof genuine animation edition Kanako saw
          quickly and to be is

          We have asked ardently.

          2004.12.4

          I hope this helps!

          Craig
        • Aimi Hayashi
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 12, 2005

            Hello everyone,

            I've recently started watching this Series (Yes, Internet Pirate, but would indeed buy a box set of the series to show off if they actually published it in the States) and in my opinion, find it pretty darn captivating. I can echo like someone before on here mentioned how their personal High school Experience as kind of "Eh, yeah sure-sure," but We didn't have Roses, Festivals and Clubs were I went. It's kind of like an Azumanga Diaoh only with more dimentions and more drama then just being silly and goofy. Just a cool series. ^^

            There has been something I have been wondering about the Maria-Sama Ga Miteru series, or should I say about many Anime Television Series. Are they shown in the morning to watch before school? Is it kind of like the Simpsons or various other American shows that everyone watches at night a chats about the next day?

            I dunno, it's kind of a strange question, but It's interesting to me to know what kind of age their target audience is.

            Thanks!

            AH ^^b

            If only there was a third Season.. *pout*

            Do you Yahoo!?
            The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!