Re: Yuri Shimai 5 and more

  • what is a dooky
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2004
      > Didn't you know? We're all giants over here! ^.~

      I knew there had to a be a reason the country was so big...

      dooky, who thanks to the Yuricon mug, is now drinking more tea than
      ever before! Because he likes the mug, not because it has any magical
      tea-generating properties.

      PS- has anyone considered the possibility of a Yuricon bento box? So
      we can all make lunches for our grand soeurs?
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 9, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "what is a dooky" <spookydooky@h...>
        wrote:

        > PS- has anyone considered the possibility of a Yuricon bento box? So
        > we can all make lunches for our grand soeurs?

        Nice idea - I haven't found a site that sells customizable bentou yet,
        though. I'll add it to the "wishlist". :-)