Re: OT: yowcow = Danger?

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3 6:00 AM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Jeyl <theo@v...> wrote:
      > > I was trying to think of a hilarious pun-title for this, but
      > > tragically the best I could come up with was "You're Under
      Hostess!"

      > I'm sorry if I may sound too paranoid about this topic, but I just
      want
      > to shop on yuricon.com without somebody trying to rip me off like
      anime
      > castle did.

      Well, that's sort of a different issue. Yuricon won't rip you off,
      period.

      I went back a read the agreement, and it seems that YowCow is
      referring to the schedule of fees. I can't answer for how wonderful
      Yow Cow will be in the long run, but they are, from my perspective, a
      very reasonable alternative to the evil online payment system from the
      Dark Ages.