Re: A blast from the (not-so-distant) past

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@y...> wrote:

      > So, is anyone else here still reading Haru yo Koi?

      Yup. Just caught up last night in between watching ROD The TV and not
      sleeping.

      > Well, Chaotixubs have just released chapter 44, and after many
      chapters
      > of (enjoyable but thoroughly off-topic) straight drama and romance,
      we
      > finally get to rejoin Mafuyu and her crush on her gorgeous female
      > teacher.

      Yay! Back to the good stuff. :-) I was able to see some of the future
      chapters from a Chinese edition, and in Vol. 6 and 9, Mafuyu and
      Nijiko get some screen time. They look pretty happy, what with all
      that sex and all. :-)

      For the record, the chaotixubs website is http://www.chaotixubs.com
      and their irc channel is #chaotixubs on irchighway.net The web site
      only has up to Chapter 40 at this point, but you can get up to 44
      (which is where we visit Mafuyu and Nijiko) on their channel.

      > Also, on a totally unexpected note, I'm starting to wonder if Riko
      has
      some sort of thing for Sae. It's either that or she's decided to
      become
      a creepy stalker.

      And yes, I'm wondering what the heck is going on with Riko too. She's
      acting weird. Maybe she;s got a thing for Sae and we'll see Sae give
      on Mafuyu's brother and run off with Riko.