A blast from the (not-so-distant) past

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      So, is anyone else here still reading Haru yo Koi?

      Well, Chaotixubs have just released chapter 44, and after many chapters
      of (enjoyable but thoroughly off-topic) straight drama and romance, we
      finally get to rejoin Mafuyu and her crush on her gorgeous female
      teacher.

      When we left them last time, Nijiko-sensei was struggling to be
      responsible in the face of Mafuyu's blatant flirting, telling her that
      she wouldn't let anything happen until after Mafuyu had finished at her
      school. Of course, Mafuyu was never likely to take that standing up,
      er, I mean "lying down"...

      Also, on a totally unexpected note, I'm starting to wonder if Riko has
      some sort of thing for Sae. It's either that or she's decided to become
      a creepy stalker.

      In any case, I'm suddenly looking forward to chapter 45 being even more
      on-topic. :)
      .oO("here here brother...fight the powrer/" )
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@y...> wrote:

        > So, is anyone else here still reading Haru yo Koi?

        Yup. Just caught up last night in between watching ROD The TV and not
        sleeping.

        > Well, Chaotixubs have just released chapter 44, and after many
        chapters
        > of (enjoyable but thoroughly off-topic) straight drama and romance,
        we
        > finally get to rejoin Mafuyu and her crush on her gorgeous female
        > teacher.

        Yay! Back to the good stuff. :-) I was able to see some of the future
        chapters from a Chinese edition, and in Vol. 6 and 9, Mafuyu and
        Nijiko get some screen time. They look pretty happy, what with all
        that sex and all. :-)

        For the record, the chaotixubs website is http://www.chaotixubs.com
        and their irc channel is #chaotixubs on irchighway.net The web site
        only has up to Chapter 40 at this point, but you can get up to 44
        (which is where we visit Mafuyu and Nijiko) on their channel.

        > Also, on a totally unexpected note, I'm starting to wonder if Riko
        has
        some sort of thing for Sae. It's either that or she's decided to
        become
        a creepy stalker.

        And yes, I'm wondering what the heck is going on with Riko too. She's
        acting weird. Maybe she;s got a thing for Sae and we'll see Sae give
        on Mafuyu's brother and run off with Riko.