Mai Hime 9 (SPOILER-ISH)

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
      Just a quick comment

      *

      You know you are "da shit" when girls fight each other to see who is
      going to rub you down with sunblock.

      Shizuru rules. :-D

      -==-
      Serge
      http://ximatl.blogspot.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
        > Just a quick comment
        >
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *

        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        >
        > You know you are "da shit" when girls fight each other to see who is
        > going to rub you down with sunblock.
        >
        > Shizuru rules. :-D

        She's da bomb. I thought so from the first episode and each ep, she
        just gets better and better. :-)

      • Chalcahuite
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
          On Dec 1, 2004, at 11:29 PM, atheniag wrote:

          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Chalcahuite <ximatl@i...> wrote:
          >> Just a quick comment
          >>
          >> *
          >> *
          >> *
          >> *
          >> *
          >> *

          >> *
          >> *
          >> *
          >> *
          >> *
          >> *
          >> *
          >>
          >> You know you are "da shit" when girls fight each other to see who is
          >> going to rub you down with sunblock.
          >>
          >> Shizuru rules. :-D
          >
          > She's da bomb. I thought so from the first episode and each ep, she
          > just gets better and better. :-)

          It's that kind of big pimpin' that moves you up the idol/role model
          category with me. Now, if they only get her together with Natsuki, this
          would be a great anime. ;)

          -==-
          Serge
          http://ximatl.blogspot.com
        • mellowrg
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004

            > It's that kind of big pimpin' that moves you up the idol/role model
            > category with me. Now, if they only get her together with Natsuki, this
            > would be a great anime. ;)

            She wan't every girl in her harem

            http://img10.exs.cx/img10/5/15236.jpg