Re: [Yuricon] Re: Quick question for owners of the UTENA movie DVD.

  • rosepress@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2004
      In a message dated 12/1/2004 6:15:35 AM Central Standard Time, puni@... writes:
      ...although I DO delete all webcomics from my PC when said webcomic
      starts publishing it in book format.  I mean, there's wrong and
      there's wrong.  ^_^
      I keep it on my PC, AND buy the book format. Why not?

      Rose
    • Jen
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 12, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@i...> wrote:

        > "Oh, not at all. I've already seen the movie (search the YuriCon ML
        > archives for 'Utena popped my adolescence'."

        Well, it's anime night; and feeling gushy, I decided to screen the
        Utena movie. Two things:

        1. I hate I hate I HATE karaoke subs. I want my BackGround Music in
        the BACK GROUND, dammit! What's the point of seeing "Mou ichido deau"
        when half the catpack can't understand it? I understand it, which
        makes me hate it all the more. -_-

        2. The Dance Among the Stars scene was the first thing that came into
        my mind when the moment was subtly replayed in GAKUEN ALICE episode 2,
        starring the Kodocha-riffic babydyke Mikan. I knew then and there I'd
        be making a music video of it someday. Now that everyone's gone home,
        it's the perfect moment to spend an hour in front of the PC doin' my
        thang while Fairly Perceptive Spouse sleeps it off behind me. ^_^

        http://punistation.fuyucorp.biz/RG-Alice.zip

        This ain't an official submission to Yuri Studios (if it was, I'd be
        posting on THAT Mailing List). This is just me changing the music for
        just that one scene. Anyway... I was grinning the whole time I worked
        on it, so a good time was had by all. Enjoy!

        Kisses XXOOXX
        Jen