RE: [Yuricon] Marimite anime: Lililicious or Anime-Keep?

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2004
      >From: Resop <resop2@...>

      >However, in Anime-Keep's defense, they are nine episodes ahead in
      >subtitling Maria-sama ga Miteru - Spring, so if you can't wait to find out
      >what happens, you would go with Anime-Keep.

      You're confusing A-Keep with *Ayu,* who is indeed doing Maria-sama ga Miteru
      ~ Haru.

      Ayu has put out Episode 10 of ~ Haru up to this point, and I believe that
      11 and 12 are imminent.

      Anime Keep is subbing the first season, which had already been completed by
      A-Source and Lililiicious as a joint venture.