Re: On Marimite--has this been posted?

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Clarissa Smith <claris@s...> wrote:
      > http://mariamite.free.fr/maria_article_eng.htm

      Oooh... linkies to St Lillians merchandise that's SO pretty.

      And I'll bet they ONLY cost a few hundred (plus 30% postage). Oh, how
      I envy otaku who can sacrifice their food budget for anime goodies. -_-

      OTAKU: "Hmmm... to import the DiGi Charat doll or not? It's so
      kawaii, and it's ONLY $300. To click or NOT to click?"

      GALPAL: "Don't do it. Resist, you bastard."

      OTAKU: "It's calling me."

      GALPAL: "Just say no."

      OTAKU: "Just say nyo? I agree!"

      *click*

      GALPAL: "... You *enjoy* domestic violence, don't you? Okay, let's
      do this."

      Thankee so much for the interesting read. I say bring on the otaku
      boys if it means more seats are filled in the audience... as long as
      we have someone like Erica carrying a taser, ready to enforce the sign
      at the door:

      http://www.users.on.net/~prime/Stopit.jpg

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2004
        >From: "Jen" <puni@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com

        >Oooh... linkies to St Lillians merchandise that's SO pretty.
        >
        >And I'll bet they ONLY cost a few hundred (plus 30% postage). Oh, how
        >I envy otaku who can sacrifice their food budget for anime goodies. -_-

        That's what second and third jobs are for. :-) Unless your second and thrid
        jobs are to publish yuri manga and run events - then they are for pour most
        of your life savings into and never see them again. -_-

        (who is never going to retire - out of necessity.)