Re: Lurking, archetypes, that kind of thing

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 27, 2004
      in an update on the entire yaoi thing. I just chatted with a guy that
      likes yaoi, so there are men thatlike it. Though this still leaves the
      vast majority as female it just goes to show that there is no one fan
      group that is 100% one gender (outside of the obvious, like female
      fanfic writers)
      Message 41 of 41 , Dec 1, 2004
        >From: "Jewel" <j_r_mccloud@...>

        >Woooo, were you the one that wrote "In Their Room or
        >Out of the Closet"?

        Yes. :)

        >I loved that fic! It was one of my first lemons (after I got over my hang
        >ups and started pursuing them lustily) and it was cute, sweet, had a plot,
        >and was ... different. After awhile a lot of lemons starts sounding the
        >same, but I always remembered that one, even when I couldn't remember the
        >title or who wrote it. ^_^

        I'm glad you enjoyed it.!

        >Heh, heh, Haruka with a shoe fetish..

        I liked that bit too. :-)