Re: [Yuricon] Re: Lurker asks a question!

  • Aimi Hayashi
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 23, 2004
      Jen,

      Sure we have the answer, but at what cost?!

      AH ^^b

      Jen <puni@...> wrote:

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Aimi Hayashi <superaimi@y...> wrote:

      > Anyhoo, I found an anime entitled "Raimuiro Senkitan"

      I once made an edit to a snapshot from this series.  NOT that I knew
      what the series was, what it was about, nor even it's name.  I just
      made an edit to a funny pic.

      Here's the original:

      http://punistation.fuyucorp.biz/mirror4/OWNED-Chefboy_RD.jpg

      And here's my rebuttal:

      http://punistation.fuyucorp.biz/mirror4/OWNED-Raimuiro06.jpg

      The theme was "anything life can do, anime can do better.  ^_^

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen

      Do you Yahoo!?
      The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!