Re: Kannazuki no Miko 7 ( spoiler )

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@y...> wrote:

      > Yay, angst and drama in episode 7.
      >
      > Chikane's stronger than I thought. I thought she would get bitter
      > right away. Shame on me.

      True - she stayed strong-ish for the this ep, but some of what we've
      seen, combined with scenes from the opening sequence makes me think
      that the plot is heading in a predictable direction.

      I will fervently hope that I am completely wrong and that there's a
      really cool plot complication coming soon. Something on the order of
      Souma going bad and Chikane and himeko kicking his ass to kingdom
      come. LOL

      > Himeko griefs despite her happy happy date with Souma. She's starting
      > to realize things it seems. Chikane's miko powers finally awaken and
      > has made a decision.
      >
      > I must say that this series exceeded my expectations despite it's
      > cliche template.

      I agree. It's a fun series, a little heavy on the angst for my taste,
      but overall, I actually enjoy it. Compared to "Uta-Kata", in which the
      characters are prone to angst over every single action and object, KnM
      is positively light-hearted!! :-)

      Perhaps Himeko and Chikane can live happily ever after in the big
      mansion, and they can set Souma up in a small cottage on the gorunds
      for Himeko's occasional pleasure. (Hmmm...sounds like a good hentai
      doujinshi plot, doesn't it? LOL)