Meine Liebe and Bee Train

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2004
      Wow, what a disappointment!!

      I was all psyched for the newest Bee Train offering. Within seconds of
      the opening credits starting, I was already whining, "Oh no! It's
      freakin' Weiss Kreuz all over again!"

      Yeah - this show is boys-only. And honestly, if they had had 1/2 the
      action they usually have in any given episode, I probably would be
      okay wit it. Instead the entire episode was nothing more than pretty
      boys standing in singnificant poses and pontificating angstily.

      I'm sure "Meine Liebe" will be a huge hit, but I won't be watching.

      Oddly, partly due to the Ali Project OP, I find "Rozen Maiden" to be
      almost more Bee Train-esque than the actual Bee Train series. LOL I
      don't know why, but I'm really enjoying RM. Go figure.