MariMite Cube.

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2004
      Because some things are just too adorable NOT to share. ^_^

      http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/mc001.html

      Yeah, I'll be buying the book. Blessed Be the MgM Underground.

      (You have GOT to read the SP mini-book (1-14). Sickeningly sweet.

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@i...> wrote:

        > Because some things are just too adorable NOT to share. ^_^
        >
        > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/mc001.html

        That was hysterical. I loved that it was Eriko doing black magic. LOL

        Thanks for the link - it'll give me something to read on this bleary
        day. :-)

      • Jeyl
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 12, 2004
          What the heck is it Jen?
          On Nov 12, 2004, at 7:23 AM, Jen wrote:

          > Because some things are just too adorable NOT to share.  ^_^
          >
          > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/mc001.html
          >
          > Yeah, I'll be buying the book.  Blessed Be the MgM Underground.
          >
          > (You have GOT to read the SP mini-book (1-14).  Sickeningly sweet.
          >

          > Kisses XXOOXX
          > Jen
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > <111004_1104_z_300250a.gif>
          > <l.gif>
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Service.

        • Jen
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 2004
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Jeyl <theo@v...> wrote:
            > What the heck is it Jen?

            http://steed.keddy.ne.jp/index.html

            It's a MariMite webcomic that's also been published. Without too
            much accuracy, the idea is that the ever-capricious Eriko has used
            the dark arts to create a chibi clone of Sachiko, and turned Yoshino
            and Sei into chibi's (Sei keeps her mind intact). Not that Eriko
            stops there. ^_^

            Darn good art and layout, and ther'e even Omake!

            "Mariant Cube." You like. Buy.

            http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/index.html

            Kisses XXOOXX
            Jen
          • Jeyl
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 13, 2004
              It is super cute. I love it how they cuddle up with the normal
              characters. What a pity I can't read Japanese. Oh, well. Guess my
              imagination will have to do. Thanks again!

              On Nov 12, 2004, at 6:45 PM, Jen wrote:

              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Jeyl <theo@v...> wrote:
              > > What the heck is it Jen?
              >
              > http://steed.keddy.ne.jp/index.html
              >
              > It's a MariMite webcomic that's also been published.  Without too
              > much accuracy, the idea is that the ever-capricious Eriko has used
              > the dark arts to create a chibi clone of Sachiko, and turned Yoshino
              > and Sei into chibi's (Sei keeps her mind intact).  Not that Eriko
              > stops there.  ^_^
              >
              > Darn good art and layout, and ther'e even Omake!
              >
              > "Mariant Cube."  You like.  Buy.
              >
              > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/index.html
              >

              > Kisses XXOOXX
              > Jen
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              > <111004_1104_z_300250a.gif>
              > <l.gif>
              >
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              > Service.

            • Jen
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 21, 2004
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@i...> wrote:

                > Because some things are just too adorable NOT to share. ^_^
                >
                > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/mc001.html

                http://steed.keddy.ne.jp/diary.html

                Ah, MariMite Cube. Glorious for, if nothing else, *finally* showing
                someone giving Sei a good throttling. ^_^

                I need a Keenspot forum just for this webcomic. I need an outlet
                for regular praise.

                Kisses XXOOXX
                Jen
              • Jeyl