HELO YURI LOVER´S! ^_^

  • FERNANDO_DANCING_KING
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2004
      HELLO
      MY NAME IS FERNANDO, AND I LIKE YURI, I JUST OPEN A NEW MSN
      GROUP´S
      IN SPANISH LAST SUNDAY, AND THE TOPIC IS YURI AND YAOI, I AM ONE OF
      THE FOUR OWNERS OF THE GROUP AND THE ONE THAT HAS TO FIND YURI
      BECAUSE MY FRIEND´S PREFFER YAOI AND I DONT WANT YURI TO BE LEFT
      OUT
      BECAUSE GIRL´S HAVE THE SAME RIGT´S AS BOY´S TO HAVE SAME
      SEX LOVER´S
      (SAME RIGT´S TO LESBIAN´S AND HOMOSEXUAL´S IN THE WORLD, AM
      I RIGT
      PEOPLE?)AND THE POURPOUSE OF THIS MESSEGE IS:
      CAN I PUT ONE OF YOUR MANGA-SCANS IN MY GROUP? I PROMISE I WILL NOT
      TAKE ADVANTEGE OF IT, I WILL LINK YOUR PAGE AS WELL AS IM GOING TO
      RECOMEND YOUR YAHOO-GROUP, AND ALL, IF YOU GAME ME PERMISSION I WILL
      ONLI TAKE ONE MANGA, TATH MANGA IS GOING TO BE *PRETTY PRINCES*.
      I HOPE YOU LET MI AND MY FRIEND´S AT LEST LINK YOU ALL.

      YOUR´S TRULLY:
      FERNANDO_DANCING_KING

      P.S:YOUR WORK RULES!!!