Re: [Yuricon] Yuri goggles and this season's anime

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 2, 2004
      On 02-Nov-2004 10:45 -0500, Erica Friedman wrote:
      >From: Adam Jones <adam@...>

      > >Amen. I almost feel less guilty about watching Re: Cutie Honey...
      > Never feel bad about watching Go Nagai. he is our god. :-)

      I can't help it - I have a natural aversion to gratuitous fanservice.
      (It tends to make me feel like even more of a bottom-feeder than I
      clearly already am.)

      > Wasn't the end great? I just love Na-chan.

      Being rather comprehensionally-challenged when it comes to the
      Japanese language, I'm still waiting on the fansub...
      .oO("Archimedes Plutonium is a crank and I'm not..." )
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 2, 2004
        >From: "Adam Jones" <adam@...>

        > > >Amen. I almost feel less guilty about watching Re: Cutie Honey...
        > > Never feel bad about watching Go Nagai. he is our god. :-)
        >
        >I can't help it - I have a natural aversion to gratuitous fanservice.
        >(It tends to make me feel like even more of a bottom-feeder than I
        >clearly already am.)

        Oh, get over it. LOL Embrace your bottom-feeding tendencies openly.

        > > Wasn't the end great? I just love Na-chan.
        >
        >Being rather comprehensionally-challenged when it comes to the
        >Japanese language, I'm still waiting on the fansub...

        Short version: Honey defeats Jill, goes off with Na-chan, who becomes
        exceptionally butchy. The end. :-) HTH