Re: [Yuricon] Yuri goggles and this season's anime

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 2, 2004
      >From: Adam Jones <adam@...>

      >Amen. I almost feel less guilty about watching Re: Cutie Honey...

      Never feel bad about watching Go Nagai. he is our god. :-)

      Wasn't the end great? I just love Na-chan.

    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 2, 2004
        On 02-Nov-2004 10:45 -0500, Erica Friedman wrote:
        >From: Adam Jones <adam@...>

        > >Amen. I almost feel less guilty about watching Re: Cutie Honey...
        > Never feel bad about watching Go Nagai. he is our god. :-)

        I can't help it - I have a natural aversion to gratuitous fanservice.
        (It tends to make me feel like even more of a bottom-feeder than I
        clearly already am.)

        > Wasn't the end great? I just love Na-chan.

        Being rather comprehensionally-challenged when it comes to the
        Japanese language, I'm still waiting on the fansub...
        .oO("Archimedes Plutonium is a crank and I'm not..." )
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 2, 2004
          >From: "Adam Jones" <adam@...>

          > > >Amen. I almost feel less guilty about watching Re: Cutie Honey...
          > > Never feel bad about watching Go Nagai. he is our god. :-)
          >
          >I can't help it - I have a natural aversion to gratuitous fanservice.
          >(It tends to make me feel like even more of a bottom-feeder than I
          >clearly already am.)

          Oh, get over it. LOL Embrace your bottom-feeding tendencies openly.

          > > Wasn't the end great? I just love Na-chan.
          >
          >Being rather comprehensionally-challenged when it comes to the
          >Japanese language, I'm still waiting on the fansub...

          Short version: Honey defeats Jill, goes off with Na-chan, who becomes
          exceptionally butchy. The end. :-) HTH