For women interested in working in the field of animation

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      This is a forward from Paulette Hodge, the chair of Shoujocon and
      Pres. of Shoujo Arts Society, also my co-chair for our co-sponsored
      event this autumn. SAS is a co-sponsor of this event.

      If any of the women on this list are interested in actually working in
      the field of animation, this would be a good group to contact:

      ***