RE: Crappy DVD extras

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      >From: "what is a dooky" <spookydooky@...>

      >Anybody have the Galaxy Fraulein Yuna DVD? On the box, for extras it
      >says "cool menus!" Disappointingly, the menus aren't really that
      >cool.

      LOL

      I think the menu for the ROD the TV DVDs take the prize for "cool menu". The
      menu appears to be the Table of Contents of a Book. REALLY effective under
      the circumstances.

      I was discussing this with Gene Field of Animenation and he said that
      sometimes, you just don't GET extras from the Japanese company, and you do
      your best.

      I quite liked the extras on the HK subs of One Piece (no legits out so far,
      or I'd own them...) where they profiled all the main characters and analysed
      their attacks and skills. We watched the "nami" extra a few times. :-)