Re: Lililicious releases Marimite ni wa Naisho ~Haru~ 01!

  • what is a dooky
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
      > I still remember that one DVD I bought that had "extra features".
      > They were chapter breaks.

      Anybody have the Galaxy Fraulein Yuna DVD? On the box, for extras it
      says "cool menus!" Disappointingly, the menus aren't really that
      cool.

      The most comprehensive extras I've ever seen on an anime DVD are on
      Grrl Power (horrible name, I know), where the combined duration of
      the extras is significantly greater than that of the 30 minute
      feature itself. Sadly, Grrl Power contains no yuri, but there's no
      hetero stuff either, so if you turned the yuri goggles up to maximum
      resolution, then maybe...

      dooky