Drawn Together

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2004
      So, I watched Drawn Together, Comedy Central's new animated "reality"
      show last night, and as a spoof/parody of reality shows, it works
      pretty well. As yuri fodder, though, this might just be the same joke
      repeated over and over. Which was pretty entertaining, the duet they
      sing is priceless, and sounds like every overwrought Disney song ever.
      So kudos for that, but -- to quote an earlier post of mine--"it's a
      parody, so I'm not entirely sure whether I can take anything in it as
      legitimate" so I'm putting this in the same category as Excel Saga and
      Miami Guns. Unless somebody wants to convince me otherwise, huh? Huh?

      Huh?

      Huh?

      -==-
      Serge