Lililicious releases Marimite ni wa Naisho ~Haru~ 01!

  • Ka-chan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2004
      That's right, we over at #lililicious are bringing you the Marimite
      Special from the first ~Haru~ DVD. XDCC bots are available for leech
      at #lililicious@... as usual, and the torrent is still up on
      our page over at http://lililicious.animeneko.net so come on down and
      get your copy!

      This is also a callout for distro! We are in sore need of regular
      seeders and XDCC bots. Anyone with an upload speed of at least 30k/s
      is encouraged to join in and help us out. Just join the channel
      #lili-distro on Rizon and let me, Sumiregawa-kun, or AoyamaMotoko,
      head of distro, know of you interest. Thanks!

      ~Ka-chan~