Re: Video game yuri

  • atua101
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 27, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Jeyl <theo@v...> wrote:
      > Oh, yes. I should also point out that If you play "Star Wars:
      Knights
      > of the Old Republic" with a romance mod that you can find at
      > www.kotor.com, you can have your character hook up with any of the
      love
      > interests characters regardless of gender! It would have been great
      if
      > it was like that anyway. I guess the only yuri friendly game that
      we
      > can all depend upon is "The Sims".

      There's no need to use a romance mod to get a yuri "romance" with
      Knights of the Old Republic. It's possible, albeit difficult to start
      a romance of sorts with Juhani if you're a female character.
      Unfortunately, the dialogue branch for this is notoriously buggy, so
      YMMV even if you've done all the requisite things...

      ~atua