Nekocon??

  • An Mao
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2004
      ohio... anoo... i know it is late notice, demo...
      would anyone be intersted in room-sharing/in need of
      crash space for Nekocon? i would be looking for 1-2
      roomates for a double occupancy room @ the Holiday
      Inn. please contact me directly if interested.

      as far as yuri in games goes; KoF 2k's Kula &
      Candy(how'd u know i would hit on this??), DOA3 Beach
      Volleyball(watch in-game movies), Outlaw Golf (caddy
      want a spanking?). ok, there are my contibs; i go
      back into hiding now.

      bye-bye

      =====
      kitty