[Yuricon] Re: more video game yuri

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2004
      Well, I haven't checked it out, nor have I bothered to spend a couple
      of hours translating the pages, but there is Noel, a yuri H-game/dating
      game (not sure yet) that was just released last month.

      http://www.flyingshine.com/product/noel/index.html

      The flyingshine homepage has the caption "Girls meet Girls" and there's
      a poll page for popular character pairings:
      http://www.flyingshine.com/cgi-bin/noel_cp/noel_cp.cgi.

      I think I remember this being advertised in one of the Yuri Shimai
      mags, probably 3 or 4, so this one is definitely a winner. (In the yuri
      aspect, the game itself might suck big hairy donkey balls, but that's
      something else entirely.)

      Has anybody checked this out yet? I might, but not probably not for a
      while, as downloading a Japanese PC game, to attempt to run in Virtual
      PC, (or borrow the Donna's machine for) is low on my list of priorities
      at the moment, especially as I'd probably need to install a language
      pack for Windows 2000 or XP.

      -==-
      Serge
      http://ximatl.blogspot.com