Tony Hawks yuri underground (Kind of OT)

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 21, 2004
      Well i do beleave that i am allowed to list yuri as being in video
      games. Anyways the game was developed with you playing as a male
      skater in mind. Well the dialog is the same for every charecter no
      mater what gender you play. One of the missions involved impressing a
      bunch of bakini chicks on the beach side. And the dialog the women
      throw out, just makes it yuri. Anyways some unintentional yuri for
      you all.
    • ILuvNaoTakagi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 21, 2004
        LOL i love that game, its so flippin easy and funny
        cant wait for Tony Hawk Underground 2, its coming soon whee!!
        and yeah the impressing bikini chicks, thats classic, and how orgasmic are those wallplants?!
      • what is a dooky
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 24, 2004
          There was a Playstation game a few years back called Fear Effect 2,
          which famously featured two lesbians as the main characters. I've
          never played it, although I'm tempted to track down a second hand
          copy now that I have a Playstation. I've just googled it, and the
          description that stuck in my mind the most was "cheerfully filthy".
          Sounds about right, then ^_~

          Oh, and for some altogether cuter yuri, try looking for the obscure
          but excellent Pocket Fighter for the Playstation. It's a Street
          Fighter/Darkstalkers crossover... with the difference being that all
          of the characters are in chibi-form. Special moves involve the
          characters transforming into various generic anime characters. In my
          favourite move, Chun Li transforms into a schoolgirl and gives a
          love letter to the other character. Since half of the characters are
          female, Chun Li is propositioning a woman fifty per cent of the
          time. I know, it's not much, but I'll take it... ^_^

          dooky
        • Regina Buenaobra
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 25, 2004
            --- what is a dooky <spookydooky@...> wrote:

            > There was a Playstation game a few years back called Fear Effect 2,
            > which famously featured two lesbians as the main characters. I've
            > never played it, although I'm tempted to track down a second hand
            > copy now that I have a Playstation. I've just googled it, and the
            > description that stuck in my mind the most was "cheerfully filthy".
            > Sounds about right, then ^_~

            From what I can recall from reviews, Fear Effect was an okay game, but the
            lesbianism was just pure titillation. I'm not sure what the sequel is like, but I
            think it's more of the same: yuri tacked on for the boys. Fear Effect actually
            got good enough reviews that I've wanted to play it. Just haven't got round to it
            yet.

            > Oh, and for some altogether cuter yuri, try looking for the obscure
            > but excellent Pocket Fighter for the Playstation. It's a Street
            > Fighter/Darkstalkers crossover... with the difference being that all
            > of the characters are in chibi-form. Special moves involve the
            > characters transforming into various generic anime characters. In my
            > favourite move, Chun Li transforms into a schoolgirl and gives a
            > love letter to the other character. Since half of the characters are
            > female, Chun Li is propositioning a woman fifty per cent of the
            > time. I know, it's not much, but I'll take it... ^_^

            Pocket Fighter is an awesome game if you like Street Fighter, and cuteness. THe
            music is also good. It's one of my prized PS1 games.

            http://messenger.yahoo.com
          • what is a dooky
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 25, 2004
              > From what I can recall from reviews, Fear Effect was an okay game,
              but the
              > lesbianism was just pure titillation.

              Well, so was Miyuki-chan in Wonderland, and everyone loves that ^_~

              > I'm not sure what the sequel is like, but I
              > think it's more of the same: yuri tacked on for the boys. Fear
              Effect actually
              > got good enough reviews that I've wanted to play it. Just haven't
              got round to it
              > yet.

              The more I look at reviews of this game, the less inclined I am to
              play it ^_^ It's odd, because I'm sure I remember the reviews at the
              time being quite positive, but it seems increasingly clear that the
              lesbian aspect was only included to shift more units, as t'were. Oh
              well...

              > Pocket Fighter is an awesome game if you like Street Fighter, and
              cuteness. THe
              > music is also good. It's one of my prized PS1 games.

              You are a person of impeccable taste ^_^ How many other games are
              there where you can attack your opponent by riding a moped into
              them/poking them with a giant syringe/hitting them with a cash
              register/attacking them with a giant robot while you drink
              coffee/summoning a chorus line of catgirls to kick them to death?

              dooky
            • shenotski
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 25, 2004
                The first spider-man movie game had some funny yuri in it if you did
                things right. You see at the end of the game in-game spider man
                kisses mary jane. Conversly there's a code that lets you play as mary
                jane in the game. Combine these two facts together and you get some
                yuri.

                Max payne 2 for the PC also lets you be able to do this. With Mona
                Sax.
              • Jeyl
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 25, 2004
                  Oh, yes. I should also point out that If you play "Star Wars: Knights
                  of the Old Republic" with a romance mod that you can find at
                  www.kotor.com, you can have your character hook up with any of the love
                  interests characters regardless of gender! It would have been great if
                  it was like that anyway. I guess the only yuri friendly game that we
                  can all depend upon is "The Sims".

                  On Oct 25, 2004, at 10:31 AM, shenotski wrote:

                  > The first spider-man movie game had some funny yuri in it if you did
                  > things right. You see at the end of the game in-game spider man
                  > kisses mary jane. Conversly there's a code that lets you play as mary
                  > jane in the game. Combine these two facts together and you get some
                  > yuri.
                  >
                  > Max payne 2 for the PC also lets you be able to do this. With Mona
                  > Sax.
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  > <lrec_companion_043004.gif>
                  > <l.gif>
                  >
                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  > Service.

                • atua101
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 27, 2004
                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Jeyl <theo@v...> wrote:
                    > Oh, yes. I should also point out that If you play "Star Wars:
                    Knights
                    > of the Old Republic" with a romance mod that you can find at
                    > www.kotor.com, you can have your character hook up with any of the
                    love
                    > interests characters regardless of gender! It would have been great
                    if
                    > it was like that anyway. I guess the only yuri friendly game that
                    we
                    > can all depend upon is "The Sims".

                    There's no need to use a romance mod to get a yuri "romance" with
                    Knights of the Old Republic. It's possible, albeit difficult to start
                    a romance of sorts with Juhani if you're a female character.
                    Unfortunately, the dialogue branch for this is notoriously buggy, so
                    YMMV even if you've done all the requisite things...

                    ~atua