Re: [Yuricon] Re: OT: Oni-Con @ Houston TX: Will Yuricon be there?

  • Jeyl
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2004
      P.S. (You can get autographed ALC manga at Animenation - they made me
      sign all the books I sold them. LOL)

      You can blame me for that. I was the one who bought Yuri Monogatari,
      and Eriko Tadeno Works from you personally at the Animenation HQ,
      remember? I asked if you could sign them, and you did. That was very
      generous. I read all the stories. My favorite is TOAST. Took the
      longest time to understand what was going on. Both visually, and
      character wise. But please, is there anywhere else I can get them
      besides animecastle? I'm sorry, but I don't trust that website. They
      butchered me like a New York Bank on Sunday.