"Register" to be part of the Yuri Revolution in Tokyo!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      For all of you who are interested in joining Yuricon in Tokyo in
      April, I have created a new Mailing List called "Yuri Revolution".
      group and you are "registered" for the event.

      Yuricon is not providing travel arrangements to Japan or accomodations
      in Tokyo, but we *will* be putting together a packet of information to
      help you find a good place to stay, tips on what to do once you land
      in Japan, how to find us, contact us, etc, and of course, we'll be
      talking about our schedule once we're there!

      I encourage anyone who plans to come to Tokyo in April to join the new
      group! (If you hope to come, but aren't sure, feel free to join.)
      It'll give me a better idea of the number of people who plan on being
      there.

      All the details we have on the event will *always* be posted on the
      Yuricon Events page (http://www.yuricon.org/events/) as well.

      I'll look forward to discussing the trip with all of you!