Re: [Yuricon] Exciting Yuricon event news!

  • froggie
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2004
      sounds fun.  Anyone else in the Los Angeles/Orange County area interested in planning for this trip in April?  It'll be more fun as a group.

      Froggie

      atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      April 12-17, 2005 - Tokyo, Japan, get ready to bring Yuricon to Tokyo
      in April 2005: Official events will kick off on April 12 in Ikebukuro,
      with daily mini-tours to museums, Tokyo Tower, Tokyo-area attractions
      and lots, and lots of manga and anime shopping! To top it all off,
      we'll be having a party in the home of yuri manga - the Nichoume in
      Shinjuku on April 17. Bring your best singing voice, all the cheesy
      Japanese phrases you can muster, and get ready to meet some of Japan's
      best-loved yuri mangaka, as we party the night away.

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 5, 2004
        >From: Koemy@...

        >Hi, Kes
        >
        >where in Japan are you coming in your spring vacation?
        >Tokyo? Kyoto? Osaka?
        >i live in Tokyo, so let me know your schedule when you fix it,
        >why dont we meet and have some nice time to go around Tokyo city?
        >and please help me my prepareing for Yuricon'05 , LOL.

        What a great idea! :-)

        Everyone - let me re-introduce Emi, our good friend, purveyor of fine yuri
        and the event coordinator for Yuricon 2005.

        Everyone, please say hi to Emi and thank her for all her hard work! Many of
        you have already met her at Yuricon 2003, where she was one of our Guests of
        Honor, the delightful Rica Takashima, author of "Rica 'tte Kanji!?"

        Emi is also trying to get us a table at Winter Comiket for ALC Publishing!
        How cool is that? :-)

      • Ms Kesu Kirihi
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 6, 2004
          Thank you so much for inviting me! :D I am still
          planning this trip with two of my friends. We are
          thinking of staying in Kyoto, but I think we could
          visit you in Tokyo as well. I would love to help out
          with preparing for Yuricon '05 :D I will talk with
          them later and e-mail you privately about it soon.

          Thanks! ^_^

          http://mail.yahoo.com