Re: [Yuricon] Exciting Yuricon event news!

  • Clarissa Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2004
      Squee!!!

      --
      Clarissa Cates-Smith Ryan
      claris@...
      http://www.sharedwing.net/
      --
    • Koemy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2004

        Hi, Kes

        where in Japan are you coming in your spring vacation?
        Tokyo? Kyoto? Osaka?
        i live in Tokyo, so let me know your schedule when you fix it,
        why dont we meet and have some nice time to go around Tokyo city?
        and please help me  my prepareing for Yuricon'05 , LOL.

        Emi

        受信日時: 04.10.5 7:21:27 AM、 kesuchan@... からの引用:

        Gyaaaahhh..!! I will be in Japan about three weeks too
        early due to my university spring break ;_; Is there
        any site or anything that details the locations of
        these places? I'd like to try to at least visit some
        of them on my trip, even if I can't be there with the
        group.

        - Kes

      • shenotski
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 4, 2004
          Wow japan. Wish i could go. Have fun for me all (without the jet lag)
        • froggie
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 4, 2004
            sounds fun.  Anyone else in the Los Angeles/Orange County area interested in planning for this trip in April?  It'll be more fun as a group.

            Froggie

            atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

            April 12-17, 2005 - Tokyo, Japan, get ready to bring Yuricon to Tokyo
            in April 2005: Official events will kick off on April 12 in Ikebukuro,
            with daily mini-tours to museums, Tokyo Tower, Tokyo-area attractions
            and lots, and lots of manga and anime shopping! To top it all off,
            we'll be having a party in the home of yuri manga - the Nichoume in
            Shinjuku on April 17. Bring your best singing voice, all the cheesy
            Japanese phrases you can muster, and get ready to meet some of Japan's
            best-loved yuri mangaka, as we party the night away.

            Do you Yahoo!?

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 5, 2004
              >From: Koemy@...

              >Hi, Kes
              >
              >where in Japan are you coming in your spring vacation?
              >Tokyo? Kyoto? Osaka?
              >i live in Tokyo, so let me know your schedule when you fix it,
              >why dont we meet and have some nice time to go around Tokyo city?
              >and please help me my prepareing for Yuricon'05 , LOL.

              What a great idea! :-)

              Everyone - let me re-introduce Emi, our good friend, purveyor of fine yuri
              and the event coordinator for Yuricon 2005.

              Everyone, please say hi to Emi and thank her for all her hard work! Many of
              you have already met her at Yuricon 2003, where she was one of our Guests of
              Honor, the delightful Rica Takashima, author of "Rica 'tte Kanji!?"

              Emi is also trying to get us a table at Winter Comiket for ALC Publishing!
              How cool is that? :-)

            • Ms Kesu Kirihi
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 6, 2004
                Thank you so much for inviting me! :D I am still
                planning this trip with two of my friends. We are
                thinking of staying in Kyoto, but I think we could
                visit you in Tokyo as well. I would love to help out
                with preparing for Yuricon '05 :D I will talk with
                them later and e-mail you privately about it soon.

                Thanks! ^_^

                http://mail.yahoo.com