New lililicious release (again!)

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      Well, they've done it again...the lovely ladies of lililicious have
      released the first Chapter of Claudine, a lesser-known classic of
      miserable shoujoai, by Riyoko Ikeda of Oniisama E and Berusayu no Bara
      fame.

      Claudine is very "Well of Loneliness" about a woman who would probably
      be considered to have gender identity disorder these days. It is not a
      happy story, but it is *very* interesting.

      As always, you can get it from their irc channel #lililicious on
      rizon.net or at their website http://lililicious.cjb.net

      Enjoy!

    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2004
        On Oct 4, 2004, at 8:04 PM, atheniag wrote:

        > Well, they've done it again...the lovely ladies of lililicious have
        > released the first Chapter of Claudine, a lesser-known classic of
        > miserable shoujoai, by Riyoko Ikeda of Oniisama E and Berusayu no Bara
        > fame.

        That's it. Riyoko Ikeda is officially tied with Masamune Shirow for my
        all time favorite mangaka ever. That means if I see something of
        theirs available for purchase it gets bought now, no questions asked.

        -==-
        Serge
        "Everybody's feeling fine, because it's party time!"