nihao, minna-san

  • An Mao
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 4, 2004
      (slowly steps out of shadows, head slightly bowed, and
      softly speaks)
      anoo... nihao.
      watashi-wa an, aka kitty, aka nekoni. lets see...
      watashi socially inept neko. (spend more time with my
      PS2 than with people) will be at Nekocon(may be
      goper-ing), hopefully as Kula Diamond(alt
      costume[KoF]). if not, just look for purple hair,
      ears, tail.
      fav yuri: Alielle Relrye (so much "enthusisam")
      fav yuri couple: Winter & Otra
      on that note, mad, mad props to Josh. Girly RULZ!!!
      (wish i had an endless supply of rockets with which to
      blast folks into space)
      gomen, got a little exited there. anyhow, Josh, keep
      this great story alive, pleeease; and , um, meow to
      the meow.
      manga: Blade of Immortal; Kill Me, Kiss Me and some
      yuri & yaoi that i cannot read(demo, ooo... the
      pretty, pretty pictures).
      this 1 is 4 Kun: ^^
      (does little lurky-lurky dance as she fades back into
      shadow)

      pet me, feed me, give me catnip and cream, and
      you'll never be rid of me.
      ja, ne.
      kitty
      BIPOLARIS DELERIUM MENTIA

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Ruko Hanaji
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 4, 2004
        --- An Mao <nekoni8@...> wrote:

        > (slowly steps out of shadows, head slightly bowed,
        > and
        > softly speaks)
        > anoo... nihao.
        > watashi-wa an, aka kitty, aka nekoni. lets see...
        > watashi socially inept neko. (spend more time with
        > my
        > PS2 than with people) will be at Nekocon(may be
        > goper-ing), hopefully as Kula Diamond(alt
        > costume[KoF]). if not, just look for purple hair,
        > ears, tail.
        > fav yuri: Alielle Relrye (so much "enthusisam")
        > fav yuri couple: Winter & Otra
        > on that note, mad, mad props to Josh. Girly RULZ!!!
        > (wish i had an endless supply of rockets with which
        > blast folks into space)
        > gomen, got a little exited there. anyhow, Josh, keep
        > this great story alive, pleeease; and , um, meow to
        > the meow.
        > manga: Blade of Immortal; Kill Me, Kiss Me and
        > some
        > yuri & yaoi that i cannot read(demo, ooo... the
        > pretty, pretty pictures).
        > this 1 is 4 Kun: ^^
        > (does little lurky-lurky dance as she fades back
        > into
        > shadow)
        >

        > pet me, feed me, give me catnip and cream, and
        > you'll never be rid of me.
        > ja, ne.
        > kitty
        > BIPOLARIS DELERIUM MENTIA

        I tend to lurk quite a bit myself because I have
        nothing better to say, but I HAD to greet another
        female gamer who needs to be surgically removed from
        her game system. Especially one who mentions KOF!
        Mature x Vice make my heart sparkle, as do Diana x
        Foxy. ^_^

        So, welcome welcome, Kitty. :3

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • what is a dooky
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 5, 2004
          Hi, welcome to the group. I'm a semi-lurker myself, but it's so nice
          to see someone who not only loves Girly, but also Alielle (one of
          the most underappreciated lesbians in yuri) ^_^ Hope you enjoy your
          time here...

          dooky
        • Jeyl
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 5, 2004
            Interesting. First off, thanks you for the introduction. Second, what
            is a dooky? Third, who's Alielle? And fourth, whats a semi-lurker?

            Thanks

            On Oct 5, 2004, at 6:29 PM, what is a dooky wrote:

            > Hi, welcome to the group. I'm a semi-lurker myself, but it's so nice
            > to see someone who not only loves Girly, but also Alielle (one of
            > the most underappreciated lesbians in yuri) ^_^ Hope you enjoy your
            > time here...
            >
            > dooky
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            > <lrec_scuba_082004.jpg>
            > <l.gif>
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > Service.

          • what is a dooky
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 6, 2004
              > Interesting. First off, thanks you for the introduction. Second,
              what
              > is a dooky?

              Nobody knows...
              (although amongst certain slang dialects of US English, it's slang
              for poo ^_^ No, I wasn't always aware of this)

              >Third, who's Alielle?

              Alielle is the short, energetic lesbian servant/concubine/sidekick of
              Princess Fatora in El-Hazard

              >And fourth, whats a semi-lurker?

              One who rarely posts on the board due to not having much constructive
              to say, or tragically lacking the money or resources to paricipate
              personally in any Yuricon events, or just being scared of Erica. (And
              in all honesty, I'm not THAT scared of Erica ^_^)

              In truth, the level of discussion on this board is such that I often
              fear I end up sounding like a vacuous drooling fanboy bottom feeder.
              Which I'm not, I'm just really inarticulate ^_^

              dooky

              dooky
            • Jeyl
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 6, 2004
                Whoa. Thanks for the reply. However, why are you (somewhat) scared of
                Erica? Does she poke fun at members or something? Also about what you
                said,

                In truth, the level of discussion on this board is such that I often
                fear I end up sounding like a vacuous drooling fanboy bottom feeder.

                What's wrong with that? Animenation, (which is gona have a yuricon
                event), has a forum section on their website where they talk nothing
                but yuri content in Hentai titles. Maybe you should try that place. I
                myself have posted their quite a few times. And finally, how did you
                first come across yuri in general?

                Aren't I the one for asking a lot of questions? My apologies.

                On Oct 6, 2004, at 7:03 AM, what is a dooky wrote:

                > > Interesting. First off, thanks you for the introduction. Second,
                > what
                > > is a dooky?
                >
                > Nobody knows...
                > (although amongst certain slang dialects of US English, it's slang
                > for poo ^_^ No, I wasn't always aware of this)
                >
                > >Third, who's Alielle?
                >
                > Alielle is the short, energetic lesbian servant/concubine/sidekick of
                > Princess Fatora in El-Hazard
                >
                > >And fourth, whats a semi-lurker?
                >
                > One who rarely posts on the board due to not having much constructive
                > to say, or tragically lacking the money or resources to paricipate
                > personally in any Yuricon events, or just being scared of Erica. (And
                > in all honesty, I'm not THAT scared of Erica ^_^)
                >
                > In truth, the level of discussion on this board is such that I often
                > fear I end up sounding like a vacuous drooling fanboy bottom feeder.
                > Which I'm not, I'm just really inarticulate ^_^
                >
                > dooky
                >
                > dooky
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                > <lrec_scuba_082004.jpg>
                > <l.gif>
                >
                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                > Service.

              • what is a dooky
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 6, 2004
                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Jeyl <theo@v...> wrote:
                  > Whoa. Thanks for the reply. However, why are you (somewhat) scared
                  of
                  > Erica? Does she poke fun at members or something?

                  Not at all- Erica is lovely ^_^ But she rules with an iron fist.
                  Which, truth be told, I greatly admire, since it means that this list
                  is spectacularly well moderated... unlike other places I could think
                  of...
                  Seriously, Erica is my idol. I'm an official Erica fanboy (the well-
                  behaved kind of fanboy ^_~)

                  > What's wrong with that? Animenation, (which is gona have a yuricon
                  > event), has a forum section on their website where they talk
                  nothing
                  > but yuri content in Hentai titles. Maybe you should try that place.

                  Ah, bot the point is I'm actually NOT a drooling fanboy bottom-feeder
                  ^_^ I just have this mild paranoia, common to many male yuri fans,
                  that I'm going to be perceived in that light. I'm actually not really
                  a hentai fan... not that I object to it in principle- it's just not
                  what I look for in yuri. I like my yuri to be cute, cheerful and
                  unambiguous.

                  >And finally, how did you
                  > first come across yuri in general?

                  Curiously enough, El-Hazard. Alielle was my very first anime lesbian.
                  Imagine my delight when I found out there was more of them ^_^

                  dooky
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 6, 2004
                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "what is a dooky" <spookydooky@h...>
                    wrote:

                    > In truth, the level of discussion on this board is such that I often
                    > fear I end up sounding like a vacuous drooling fanboy bottom feeder.
                    > Which I'm not, I'm just really inarticulate ^_^

                    FWIW, You seem quite articulate to me. :-)

                  • Jeyl
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 6, 2004
                      Too true. Too true. Sorry for all the misunderstandings. My english
                      isn't all that well. And the unfortunate part about that is that it's
                      the only language I know. (Sigh). Anyway, good talking to ya. And tell
                      Erica, Jeyl said hello.