Re: Madlax 26

  • Nicole
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 3, 2004
      Like what Chal said above, an english sub has been done for madlax
      26. As I delayed downloading the ep due to my concentrating on
      finishing up other downloads, I was surprised to find what looks
      like a bitorrent english sub of the ep. Haven't exactly watched it
      yet, audio is a little funny and subtitles sorta tiny,overall a good
      job plus I'm grateful to onearmsicssors for it and thanks Adam for
      posting the link. Here's the link
      http://www.mirkx.com.nyud.net:8090/search.php?search=madlax Sorry
      for taking up space! Just felt like posting.
    • Nicole
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 3, 2004
        Sorry, ignore my former post. The link has already been stated.