Find the Happy Gaygirl (was 'New Lililicious Release')

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Akane Nokitsune <hammerakane2@y...>
      wrote:
      > And they lived happily ever after. :)

      Now if only I could find an anime equivalent.

      Does anyone know of any anime series that feature any
      lillilicious gals who DON'T end in tragedy of some form
      or another? Or even have their entire character based
      on some tragic event?

      I had hoped that Maria-sama's Sei Sato might be one of
      those precious few gaygals who didn't need some tragic
      event to define their character, but not even she could
      escape the writer's need for the "look out the window
      longingly, pondering her past life of pain" scene.

      Any happy gaygirls out there? Anyone who won't have the
      inevitable flashback episode to the tragic chapter of
      their life?

      (Since her very character is defined as the tragic gaygirl,
      Azumanga's Kaorin doesn't count. I don't mind. Her pain
      makes me laugh. It was meant to.)

      Bottle Fairy's Hororo, maybe?

      I'd say Jenny from Cosplay Complex, but that gal's for
      fanservice only, and I throw her into the 'Doesn't count'
      pile, along with all those hentai tapes.

      B-Ko? Geez, that's really scraping the bottom of the
      80's barrel. Ah, the hell wit it. If there's any
      ambiguity about your girly love, I don't wanna know you.
      Either dive in face first or get out.

      Saki from Steel Angel Kurumi? I say the AMV was better
      than the series. You know the one I mean. ^_^

      Anybody know of any gay gaygirls? (Hey, I used gay in
      the literal sense. Yay for me!)

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen