Re: [Yuricon] New Lililicious Release! LOL

  • Akane Nokitsune
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      And they lived happily ever after. :)
      Very nice ending. :)

      Kumi-chan.

      --- atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      > Yay! At last, one of the cheesiest yuri stories
      > *ever* hase been
      > translated by the lovely ladies and gentlemen of
      > Lililicious. :-)
      >
      > The world has een waiting for this...
      >
      > "Wedding Bells" is another story from Mist magazine.
      > It is an adult
      > release, and it's a scream. :-)
      >
      > Drop by # lililicious on Rizon.net or visit their
      > Projects page on
      > their website http://lililicious.cjb.net for this
      > and other Mist
      > scanlations. Don't drink soda while reading. :-)
      >
      > Thanks again Lililicious crew - you guys rock. :-)

    • Jen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Akane Nokitsune <hammerakane2@y...>
        wrote:
        > And they lived happily ever after. :)

        Now if only I could find an anime equivalent.

        Does anyone know of any anime series that feature any
        lillilicious gals who DON'T end in tragedy of some form
        or another? Or even have their entire character based
        on some tragic event?

        I had hoped that Maria-sama's Sei Sato might be one of
        those precious few gaygals who didn't need some tragic
        event to define their character, but not even she could
        escape the writer's need for the "look out the window
        longingly, pondering her past life of pain" scene.

        Any happy gaygirls out there? Anyone who won't have the
        inevitable flashback episode to the tragic chapter of
        their life?

        (Since her very character is defined as the tragic gaygirl,
        Azumanga's Kaorin doesn't count. I don't mind. Her pain
        makes me laugh. It was meant to.)

        Bottle Fairy's Hororo, maybe?

        I'd say Jenny from Cosplay Complex, but that gal's for
        fanservice only, and I throw her into the 'Doesn't count'
        pile, along with all those hentai tapes.

        B-Ko? Geez, that's really scraping the bottom of the
        80's barrel. Ah, the hell wit it. If there's any
        ambiguity about your girly love, I don't wanna know you.
        Either dive in face first or get out.

        Saki from Steel Angel Kurumi? I say the AMV was better
        than the series. You know the one I mean. ^_^

        Anybody know of any gay gaygirls? (Hey, I used gay in
        the literal sense. Yay for me!)

        Kisses XXOOXX
        Jen