Re: New Lililicious release!

  • what is a dooky
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 28, 2004
      > In any case, for everyone *else* who doesn;t object to
      > extra-super-cuteness,

      That would be me then... ^_^

      Heehee, I thought Angels' Wings was adorable (despite the characters
      looking like they were both about seven). The world needs more
      pointless yuri silliness...

      Many thanks to Lililicious for another quality translation. I don't
      know what I'd do without them, other than be more motivated to learn
      Japanese properly myself...

      dooky