Re: [Yuricon] UC Berkeley anime con

  • Clarissa Smith
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 26, 2004
      On Sun, 26 Sep 2004, Trishane Lee wrote:

      > How far is berekly from san jose?
      >
      > just a question that determines if I can make it
      >
      > Shane

      Usually around 90 minutes driving--Berkeley's up 880 east of the Bay
      Bridge--but it'd be smarter to drive to Fremont and then take BART.

      --
      Clarissa Cates-Smith Ryan
      claris@...
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 27, 2004
        I wish I could go since it's one of the rare weekends I'm back there, but
        that's the day I fly out of the Bay Area. Just curious, why a Sunday?

        kage-kun

        "somewhere i have never travelled,gladly beyond"
        -ee cummings

        >From: gina marie <paradisekiss5@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] UC Berkeley anime con
        >Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 22:13:01 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >I'd say around an hour or so depending on traffic
        >http://animage.berkeley.edu/animed/index.php?page=maps
        >Gina

      • gina marie
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 27, 2004
          i think it's the only time we could get to reserve the rooms.

          Gina

          Gina D <nineofnine@...> wrote:
          I wish I could go since it's one of the rare weekends I'm back there, but
          that's the day I fly out of the Bay Area.  Just curious, why a Sunday?

          kage-kun

          "somewhere i have never travelled,gladly beyond"
                    -ee cummings

          >From: gina marie <paradisekiss5@...>
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] UC Berkeley anime con
          >Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 22:13:01 -0700 (PDT)
          >
          >I'd say around an hour or so depending on traffic
          >http://animage.berkeley.edu/animed/index.php?page=maps
          >Gina

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Ka-chan
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 27, 2004
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, KathrynDarkStar@a... wrote:
            > Your Color was... wow, what can I say? Beautiful and touching don't
            > quite serve it justice.

            Yes...I loved Your Color. You don't have to be an artsy person to love
            it either. Just a bit easily touched by some cheesy bits possibly. ^^

            ~Ka-chan~
          • what is a dooky
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 28, 2004
              > In any case, for everyone *else* who doesn;t object to
              > extra-super-cuteness,

              That would be me then... ^_^

              Heehee, I thought Angels' Wings was adorable (despite the characters
              looking like they were both about seven). The world needs more
              pointless yuri silliness...

              Many thanks to Lililicious for another quality translation. I don't
              know what I'd do without them, other than be more motivated to learn
              Japanese properly myself...

              dooky