Re: [Yuricon] PGSM 49 Final ****SPOILERS****

  • Trishane Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26 12:17 AM
      How about a "Please let them do another seaon this one with the outers"!

      Shane!
      Please oh please let the next season bring in the outers!
      The buzz I'm hearing is that the show was certainly successful enough
      to warrant another season, but it'll probably be a year or more before
      it gets off the ground. But, it's all rumor and innuendo at this point,
      so who knows what happens now. So I guess we should add "Please let
      them do another season" to our "Please, let them get to the Outers"
      prayer.

      -==-
      Serge
      "Everybody's feeling fine, because it's party time!"

      http://mail.yahoo.com