[Yuricon] De-Lurking, complete with Drabbles

  • kanariya
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2004
      >I just think of
      encouraging lurkers to respond as sort of a public service. Like
      frying ants under a sun-filled magnifying glass so they can ascend to
      heaven ;p

      Well if that wasn't encouraging, I don't know what is. ^_^;

      In the interest of not frying like the ant mentioned above, I thought
      I would delurk briefly. And since I have nothing particularly
      intelligent to say, I thought I would offer the only thing I do have
      to offer. Recently I started a bit of a writing exercise, the result
      of which was an absolutely massive spate of yuri drabbles (short fics,
      under 200 words) for various anime, manga and video game fandoms.

      So far, between the two drabble posts I've made, the fandoms
      represented have included Sailor Moon (anime, manga and live action),
      Chrno Crusade, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy X,
      Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fushigi Yuugi, Maria-sama ga
      Miteru, Evangelion, ROD the TV, Utena, Vandread, and Wolf's Rain. As
      most drabbles are, they're just silly little bits; little insights
      into the characters, and possibly not very good. As I said, a writing
      exercise. Oh, and a warning to any who might go to read the Sailor
      Moon stuff: it seems, from not-so-recent conversation on this list,
      that I may just be the only one here who's an extremely rabid fan of
      the Sailor Starlights---generally speaking, my Sailor Moon fics are
      about them. Do feel free to avoid...the majority of the drabbles.
      ^^;;;

      Links are here:

      http://www.livejournal.com/users/elsewherecw/31077.html

      http://www.livejournal.com/users/elsewherecw/31925.html