Re: One Piece

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2004
      lol ok maybe its just me, but I don't really see somthing like rap
      music and anime clicking with each other all that well. But who am I
      to talk I havn't even caught the show yet (mostly because..foxbox is
      typically for kids..and that means they pretty much buchered a good
      series like One Piece lol I just don't see that as a kids show..but
      I could be wrong, I am probaly going to end up catching that show
      just to see what it looks like in the first place.)
      lol in fact I only own the first volume of the manga, which I have
      not found the time to read through all the way. Merly because, of
      homework, classes, tests etc...other things going along with the oh,
      so boring life of a college student.