Re: New Sailor Moon AMV

  • what is a dooky
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 20, 2004
      > Hey I'm a longtime member/lurker. But the Sailor Moon discussion
      > lured me right back in, seeing as this is probably the only anime
      I've
      > watched in its entirety. Besides the fact that I absolutely adore
      it.

      Well, one of my favourite things about this list is the potential for
      intelligent Sailor Moon discussions. Every Sailor Moon message board
      out there seems to be full of topics like "OMG! Rank your favorite
      sailor scouts LOL!" (or alternatively patrolled by frightening
      fanboys/spelling Nazis).

      > I loved that episode! My favorite one though (and correct me if I'm
      > wrong, it could have been from SuperS) was where Mamo-chan is
      staying
      > at Rei's house and Usagi dressed up as a ninja to spy on them.
      > Absolutely priceless.

      That is from SuperS, but is further proof that SuperS is great...
      other good SuperS episodes, off the top of my head, include the
      Artemis/nun episode, the one where Sakura Tange's a tiny samurai, the
      one where Minako has two boyfriends, and absolutely any episode
      involving either Fisheye or PallaPalla.

      > Agreed. I liked Yaten though. Girly-androgyny is so hot.

      Well, of course. ^_^

      dooky